My Project was called haunted Chavez because it was the time of Halloween and we had to come up with a scary theme and do some crazy and realistic things with it but it had to be of Chavez.My idea had already came to my head the first day we were in class talking about it and I didn’t change anything I kept with my idea and I followed it thought I stuck with my plan and left it how it was.
The most difficult things were who was I going to use for my people in the background and if so when would I be able to get pictures of them and how many I would need but then people would ask me if I needed extras so that made it a bit easer for me.
The thing I did best on this photo was the placement of everyone of where they were going to be and the position in which they lay in. some other thing would be the background and also my favorite thing is me I designed myself to be green.
Overall I think I did great I had a good plan and I knew what I was going to do even thought I might have got mad sometime but hey that’s what will happen sometimes we all aren’t perfect I had a few problem but I over came and defeated the problem and I had a great time with this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment