
A man sits upon a tree on stilts while a very thick fog covers up the back. The man looking down like he about to jump out of the tree and the tree has branches that wrap around him like if he were part of the tree. It looks like he is looking a prey and he is about to swop out of the tree and get his food.
This Picture Has good lighting and a goo angle from which the person looking at it can make his or her imagination work in the way they want it to work. I looked at this picture as if he was trying to make peace and dodge bullets and he trying to end a war that won't stop.
This Picture Has good lighting and a goo angle from which the person looking at it can make his or her imagination work in the way they want it to work. I looked at this picture as if he was trying to make peace and dodge bullets and he trying to end a war that won't stop.
2 comments:
I want more. More description, more interpretation, more analysis, more judgement. I know that you have an observing eye, and I want to live this picture through you.
I think you did a really good job writing your opinion. You should keep up the good work.
Post a Comment