Monday, December 8, 2008

Social Issue



In my social issues I chose to do my school colors. The reason for me picking my school colors were because I have been here for about a good four years and I became attached to this school. I have met a lot of new people and that’s why I love Cesar Chavez high school. For my social issue it’s not really an issue it’s more in what I believe in. I believe since I have been here for the past four years I have suck in the purple and silver which are our colors.

In my social issue picture my true colors were purple and good old silver. I would be willing to fight and bleed these two wonderful colors and I would do anything to keep them how they are. I have been with these colors for a good 4 years and I would not change them ever for as long as I may live my true and only colors will be good old purple and silver I hope the colors never get changed at least as long as I live.

No comments: