
“LiKe aN oLd BeAteN uP BaSeBaLl”
My reason for choosing this one is in all reality you are a baseball when you thing about. A baseball gets thrown around hit it may have scraps and burses and when you look at a ball you think wow what has this ball been through. I myself am like a baseball I have been through a lot I have has scraps hit and many other things a baseball goes through in life. I see myself as a baseball just because I love baseball and that’s my passion. I can play all night and all day. A baseball is just like a human but shows no feelings because it can’t talk. That was my reason for doing my metaphor on a baseball.
The best thing about this one is that I made myself look like an actual baseball that was on the ground being picked up. The thing I know I could have done better is mess around with my levels and smoothen my edges. The thing I had a problem with would be having to put my face on the ball and making sure is would fit properly. I feel I did great even thought I know I could have done 100 percent better. I feel good about our last project of the year.
My reason for choosing this one is in all reality you are a baseball when you thing about. A baseball gets thrown around hit it may have scraps and burses and when you look at a ball you think wow what has this ball been through. I myself am like a baseball I have been through a lot I have has scraps hit and many other things a baseball goes through in life. I see myself as a baseball just because I love baseball and that’s my passion. I can play all night and all day. A baseball is just like a human but shows no feelings because it can’t talk. That was my reason for doing my metaphor on a baseball.
The best thing about this one is that I made myself look like an actual baseball that was on the ground being picked up. The thing I know I could have done better is mess around with my levels and smoothen my edges. The thing I had a problem with would be having to put my face on the ball and making sure is would fit properly. I feel I did great even thought I know I could have done 100 percent better. I feel good about our last project of the year.
1 comment:
I really like your personal mataphor you transformed yourself very well into the ball...good job!
Post a Comment