Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Surrealism

One day it was a cloudy day I was walking to a land that has not been touched or been visited. It was an island that no one has ever been to. This land was surrounded by water and it was full of trees. This island like no other was wired because when I was walking I start to fall fast out of no where I start flying down to this island. It was strange because I was walking then I start falling straight down to the island but I never made it down. I just kept falling and falling. Imagine yourself falling and falling and never getting down as if you were in space falling straight to earth. There was a glare of sunlight that was beaming down at me as if it were giving me a sign that something was wrong. There were a lot of tiny orange red dots all over trying to get to them was impossible because I was getting no where trying to chase them. I had no feet so landing was going to be hard but I wasn’t going to have a hard time with that because I wasn’t going to reach the land so I just kept falling and falling. It felt as if I were just gliding all day but in till I had a splash of water on my face I woke up from this dream. Wondering if I would be able to reach the land that I was headed after.

1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

I want to know what the little orange dots are! You can't start a story without finishing it! I want to know more!